IT Security Compliance and IT Security Consulting
IT Works 365 makes 100% sure that its clients’ systems are secure and safe. As most of our clients are aware, there are a number of regulations and compliance issues that arise in almost every industry. No matter what governing regulatory organization that you business answers to, there will be dire consequences if those rules, regulations and compliance issues are not followed to the letter.
IT Works 365 makes sure that its clients are able to adhere to the security regulations that every company in every industry should incorporate. Our goal is to reduce the risk of being attacked and having your company’s data get compromised because there was a lack of security within each of your company’s systems.
Our security and compliance consulting services support FFIEC/GLGA, HIPPA, SOX, NIST, FERPA, SSAE 16, COBIT, ITIL, NERC-CIP, ISO, PCI and more. Please see our services below that will deploy penetration testing, help identify vulnerabilities and reduce the risk having your company’s data compromised.
- Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS)
- Your business needs protection from Internet Based Attacks.
- It is imperative that your business has DDoS protection especially if your company uses hosted applications such as email and/or business applications.
- IT Works 365 has secure state of the art cloud centers where all of our clients’ data is stored.
- IT Works 365 identifies the risks of potential threats and/or disasters before they occur.
- IT Works 365 backs up all data that is stored inside of our secure data centers.
- In the event of a catastrophe, IT Works 365 can guarantee restoration of all data back to its original state before the disaster within a 15 minute window before the disaster. (This means that if the disaster occurred at 12:00pm, we can restore your systems back to their original state with all data being up to date within the time frame of 11:45am – 12:00pm when the disaster occurred.)
- NO LOSS OF DATA
- NO HIDDEN FEES. NO NICKEL AND DIME TRICKS.
- FREE ASSESSMENTS
- Protection from the latest viruses and program vulnerabilities.
- Protection from Spam, Malware, Trojans and all of the latest system/network attacks.
- Multi-Site Cloud Management
- Auto VPN
- Application-Aware Firewall
- WAN Optimization
- Control Applications, Users, and Devices
- Content Filtering
- Smart Link Bonding
- Bonjour Gateway
- Partnered with companies such as: Cisco, Juniper, Barracuda & Meraki.
ITWorks365 offers integrated security products from the following companies:
- Appriver – provides messaging security in the cloud. This firm offers SaaS-based subscription e-mail and Web security tools that include spam and virus protection, e-mail encryption, and Web security.
- Awareness – Proper security and data loss prevention (DLP) in the cloud is no simple matter, but Awareness Technologies has had ample success with its SaaS-based DLP model.
- Meraki – Web Security Flex is a cloud-based offering that delivers malware protection, URL filtering, and application control to networked, remote, and mobile users via SaaS, gateways, and agents.
- Symantec – Symantec has been a proponent of the cloud with its suite of security offerings. The Symantec cloud security approach is to offer security for, in, and from the cloud.
- Qualys – arms cloud providers with its next-generation security-as-a-service platform that puts a cloud spin on the defense built into its security solutions.
- Device Lock – InterGuard employee monitoring software is a complete internal threat solution downloaded to the endpoint.