The Marketing Appointment Setter position(s) requires dedication and consistency in order to schedule appointments for our talented Sales Representatives team. It can be difficult to find a position that allows for a flexible schedule, bonuses and/or commission for appointment setting; however, this opportunity offers a minimum of $12/hour for entry level and up to $20/hour for senior level setters. On average, our Marketing Appointment Setters have a steady mean of $18.65 for part-time employment.
If you are looking for a position where you can dedicate yourself to the tasks at hand, be a valuable addition in a team oriented work environment, have the freedom to work from home or out of our office, then this is the perfect opportunity for you. All of the calls are recorded to help extract the essential information for our Sales Team, so you can focus on the potential lead and do not have to take extraordinary notes during the calls.
This position requires the following skill set:
1. Read a set call script to offer a no cost audit for a business solution.
2. Business to Business calling from 8am Eastern to 5pm Pacific Time
3. The ability to make about 20 calls per hour.
4. The ability to get past the gatekeeper on the second or third call, once you have the contacts name.
5. The ability to work a minimum required 20 hours per week, but could extend up to 40 hours.
6. All candidates must be detail oriented and have the ability to follow through on tasks on a daily basis.
7. Have a clear, well spoken, and confident talking voice, while speaking in a pace that compliments the potential lead.
8. Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed written illustrated or oral instructions.
9. You must be assertive and enthusiastic.
10. Have an extraordinary personality that comes across on the phone.
11. Must be committed to customer service and be VERY competitive.
12. Part-Time Setters will be responsible for securing a minimum of 5 appointments per week / Full-Time Setters will be responsible for securing 10 appointments per week.
13. Want to be rewarded with bonuses based on your QUALITY work.
14. Demonstrated ability/desire to perform in high pressure, fast growth company environment.
15. Knowledge of general computer use (MS Office, internet browsing, email, etc.)
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions, short correspondence, memos, and the ability to write correspondence.
- Have a good grasp of the English language and speak with proper grammar.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); University level education in marketing or a similar field may be substituted for experience.
This position requires the following experience:
1. Six months or more of experience in sales, inside sales and/or setting appointments for a sales team.
2. Worked in an outbound or inbound call center, with a focus on calling out to potential clients.
3. Have worked in a call center setting appointments.
4. Have been an inside sales person with experience calling out to companies or corporations.
If you are able to meet these requirements, then we would like to extend you the opportunity to work at our company. We also recommend providing us with references that can verify a proven successful track record of exceeding appointment setting or sales goals, self-starter motivation, and solid work ethic. We treat our employees with respect and honor them by providing them with gift cards, on top of the commission, for doing above and beyond their part. We actually send out little gifts just for being a part of the team. Not everybody can be an appointment setting professional, but if you consider yourself “good” we will make you great with our training.
Our Best Marketing Appointment Setters:
• Have the ability to ask great questions to get the lead.
• Connect with customers within 30 seconds of them saying hello.
• Give assurance about our quality products/services and the only investment is time.
• Possess the amazing gift of encouragement that excites people about exploring our offerings.
Our Top Producers are able to:
– Type 30 words per minute.
– Enter all notes and special instructions regarding an appointment into our scheduling system.
– Effectively communicate accurately and relay pertinent information to the Sales Representatives.
– Respond to correspondence regarding scheduling changes/cancellations with a sense of urgency.
– Assist with our referral and other marketing efforts.
– A majority of our Marketing Appointment Setters became experts in our field within 45 days of employment or contract.
Please send resume and referral list to Eric Beckman, VP Marketing and Business Development (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Kevin Le, VP Services (email@example.com).
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide a fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
We believe that associates should be provided with a working environment which enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.