The successful candidate will be responsible for managing client relationships and satisfaction. Identifying, planning, designing and implementing opportunities for improvement in Customer Loyalty, ensuring that clients have access to up-to-date market and pricing information. We are looking for Multi-language speaking representatives for the international retention desks.
- Managing ongoing private client relationships
- Keeping up to date with market information and monitoring trends in all major currency pairings
- Liaise with other departments, when required, to escalate and resolve issues and/or report faults
- Provide training to clients on the use of the Company’s products
- Explaining the payment process mechanism
- Help maintain our high levels of client acquisition, retention and reactivation
- Ensuring customer satisfaction, professional communication
- 3+ years of experience in customer retention or relationship management/marketing, sales, including program development and execution
- Bachelor’s degree in economics, Finance, Business Management (MBA is an advantage) (Or experience equivalent)
- Effectively communicates with all employee levels and levels of management
- Fluent English both in written and oral communication skills.
- Proven ability to multi-task, deliver exceptional results and motivate / manage others in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Outstanding written/verbal communication and presentation skills
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills
- Exceptional analytical, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility to work shifts/longer hours as and when required
- Proficiency with different trading platforms and tools
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite, including Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook
All resume’s and/or cover letters are confidential and must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide a fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
We believe that associates should be provided with a working environment which enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.