We are in need of Account Acquisition Specialists to help with executing our sales and marketing campaigns for 2016. With our company’s work ethic and strategy, we far surpass our current client’s expectations; however, we are growing fast and looking to expand our client list even further. We are looking for candidates with excellent people skills to close sales that are derived from qualified leads generated by our Marketing Appointment Setters. With the commitment we’ve provided to our clients and the use of our direct methods, we’ve continued to rapidly grow and expand.
Qualified candidates for this position will be exposed to mid-level marketing strategies, face to face customer service, telemarketing sales techniques, and campaign development. The position involves some face to face sales of services, but mostly direct calling of business prospects; therefore, you must enjoy dealing with the public!
Essential Roles and Responsibilities:
- Product and services knowledge within our given industry.
- Excellent communication between customers and the executives of IT Works 365.
- Small and large presentations (ppt.)
- Group Management and Encouragement
- Event Planning
- Confidently and successfully speaking and selling to CEO’s, COO’s, Marketing VP’s and executives.
Openings are this position are both full time and/or part-time and need to be filled as soon as possible. Interviews will be conducted over the next couple of weeks. Please submit resumes online to the email listed below for immediate consideration. Serious career minded applicants only please.
- Excellent communication skills
- Leadership experience
- Ability to work in a high energy environment
- Ambition, strong work ethic, and willingness to learn
- Be a self-starter with problem solving skills
- Be a career oriented individual
- In person sales skills
- A good calming voice on the phone.
- Must know how to use Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
- Must have common knowledge and previous use of CRM’s; Examples: Zoho, Vanilla Soft, SalesForce, QuickBase, etc.
- Must feel confident in your skills and know how to speak to high-level executives and business owners.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions, short correspondence, memos, and the ability to write correspondence.
- Have a great grasp of the English language and speak with proper grammar and syntax.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) may be accepted with the proper experience and motivation; University level education and degree in marketing, business, or a similar field is desired.
This position requires the following experience:
1. One year or more of experience in sales, inside sales or outside sales.
2. Worked in an outbound or inbound call center or a company with direct consumer sales with a focus on calling out to potential clients.
3. Have worked in a a sales environment conducting cold calling and/or calling from leads.
4. Have been an inside/outside sales person with experience calling out to companies or corporations. B2B.
If this sounds like something you believe you can excel in and you are able to meet these requirements, then we would like to extend you the opportunity to join our team! We also recommend providing us with references that can verify a proven successful track record of meeting or exceeding sales goals, self-starter motivation, and solid work ethic. We treat our employees with respect and honor them by providing them with higher than industry average compensation, commission, bonuses and gift cards for doing above and beyond their part. We actually send out little gifts just for being a part of the team. Not everybody can be a sales professional, but if you consider yourself “good” we will make you “great” with our training.
Compensation: This position is Salary + Commission for full-time employees and hourly + commission for part-time; plus bonuses and rewards. Exact compensation will be discussed during the interview process. We have some of the best commission scales in the IT industry. Benefits packages are also provided by IT Works to full-time employees.
Please send resume and referral list to Eric Beckman, VP Marketing and Business Development (email@example.com) or Kevin Le, VP Services (firstname.lastname@example.org).
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide a fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
We believe that associates should be provided with a working environment which enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.